You wanted it; Seekins Precision delivered it.
The HAVAK PH2 comes in 3 colour options for the UK Market: Mountain Shadow & Desert Shadow. These new colours give the HAVAK PH2 the head-snapping, double-take look it deserves.
With lightweight carbon composite stocks and hand-bedded barreled actions, these new rifles deliver repeatable accuracy and unparalleled reliability, all backed by Seekins' unbeatable lifetime warranty.
Short Actions: Barrel length 24", 5 round Magpul detachable PMAG
- 6.5mm Creedmoor / 1:8 twist
- 6.5 PRC / 1:8 twist (3 round carbon fiber magazine)
- .308 Win / 1:11.25 twist
Long Actions: Barrel length 26", 3 round carbon fibre detachable magazine
- 300 Win Mag / 1:10 twist
- Weight: 6.9lbs Short Action, 7.2lbs Long Action
- Barrel: 5R 416 Stainless Steel
- Trigger: Timney Elite Hunter set at 2.5lbs
- Finish: Bead-blasted barreled action
- Stock: Seekins Carbon Composite Stock
- Threaded Muzzle: 5/8 x 24
- Integrated recoil lug M16 style extractor
- Four locking lugs, 90-degree bolt throw
- Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail with 8-32 screws (five)
- Extended cartridge overall length (COAL) allowing up to 3.14" for Short Action or 3.94" for Long Action with Seekins carbon fibre magazines