The Seekins Precision HIT Pro rifle is finally here! Designed explicitly with competition shooters in mind, the HIT Pro is the standard production custom gun the shooting community has been waiting for.
With an integrated 20 moa rail, recoil lug, extended thread tenon and flat bottom, its superior strength requires no need for bedding into the chassis.
Precise manufacturing abilities allow guaranteed headspace whilst offering a solution for the shooter to change barrels effortlessly.
With the tool-less bolt, you can swap from standard to magnum calibres in seconds, whenever you want—no more waiting for a gunsmith! The chassis is exceptionally comfortable with toolless adjustability and is foldable when you want to put it inside your bag.
The HIT Pro is built to exceed your expectations, as with all Seekins rifles. The HIT Pro also features an upgraded trigger with a greater breadth of adjustability.
The HIT trigger from Timney comes fully adjustable from 8 oz up to 2 lbs to fit any shooter’s preferences. The HIT Pro also touts an incredibly sleek full-length ARCA rail system, running the entire length of the fore-end of the chassis.
To top it off, the HIT Pro runs the Seekins Precision ATC compensator threaded directly onto the barrel to provide better recoil management and more repeatable accuracy shot after shot. The HIT Pro will meet and exceed every need for the serious competition shooter or the accuracy-driven shooting enthusiast.
The HIT Pro is backed with Seekins’ world-famous Shooter Satisfaction Guarantee and our no-questions-asked lifetime warranty.
- 416 SS 24”
- M24 Contour
- 5R rifling
- 5/8-24 muzzle thread with thread protector
- Open-source head space tenon specifications
- Drop-in barrels available
- Weight: 12lbs
- Length 43 1/2 inches
- Length folded 34 1/2 inches
- Changeable bolt head
- M16 style extractor
- Quick-change barrel system
- Integrated 20MOA Picatinny rail
- Integrated recoil lug
- R700 trigger compatibility – ships with HIT trigger from Timney
- Extended barrel thread tenon
- Dust door
- Toolless length of pull adjustment
- Toolless cheek height adjustment
- Recoil pad fully adjustable
- Carbon fiber cheekpiece
- Bag rider
- Adjustable height magazine latch
- Folding stock over the bolt
- M-Loc pattern forearm
- Enhanced mag well design for AI pattern mags
- Barricade stop AR-style vertical grip
- Optional forward-mounted top rail
- Arca Swiss rail explicitly designed for HIT chassis