Bushnell's XRS3 is a high-magnification riflescope built for maximum light transmission and fast, efficient precision. A proven first-focal-plane optic with the key accuracy advancements serious long-range shooters demand.
Bushnell built this Battle-forged, competition-hardened rifle scope for maximum clarity and light transmission. With the proprietary EQL floating dot reticle, target acquisition and holdovers are fast and efficient, while its multi-position Throwhammer™ accommodates both rifle and rifleman.
All within a near bulletproof IP67-rated main body with a 34mm tube, machined from a single piece of billet aluminium.
It's tougher than hell. Precise. Repeatable. Elite Tactical.
- A clean-sheet all-new design, the XRS3 is IP67 Rated for Water & Dust Protection - The billet-aluminium-machined 34mm tube is built like a tank and argon-purged to reduce fogging.
- Excellent Tracking and Reliability - Windage and elevation stay true wherever you set them. Turrets are engineered for clean-dialling, positive tactile clicks with dead-on repeatability.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop - It's simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel so that you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Bushnell's Most Advanced Optical System - The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating increase light transmission by 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass - Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down colour fringing, allowing the sharpest imaging to see the difference between a left edge hit and a centre punch.
- Best Eyebox in the business - The XRS3's eye box was improved beyond the XRS II's by 30x using the larger 56mm objective lens. At 36x, the XRS3's eye box is roughly the same as the XRS II at only 30x.
- Convenient Layout and Design - User controls and identification marks are designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
The included sunshade has external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.
|Magnification X Obj Lens||6 -36x56|
|Reticle||EQL / G4P|
|Weight||38.9 oz / 1102g|
|EyeRelief||4 in / 101.6mm|
|Parallax Type||Side Focus|
|Min Parallax Distance||50 yds|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|