Customers asked, and Bushnell listened.
The Class-leading, long-range performance DMR3 Riflescope has the latest features in a proven compact package with the industry's most forgiving combination of eye relief and exit pupil. Don't waste time getting into the scope.
With the Bushnell DMR3, your focus is on target.
- Long-Range Precision in a Compact Package - The wide, 6x magnification ratio in a short, lightweight package delivers everything you need, whether smacking small targets at close range or reaching beyond 1,000 yards.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop - It's simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel so that you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Bushnell's Most Advanced Optical System - The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating increase light transmission by 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass - Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down colour fringing, allowing the sharpest imaging to see the difference between a left edge hit and a centre punch.
- IP67 Rated Water & Dustproof Protection with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction - The billet-aluminium-machined, 34mm tube is built like a tank with argon-purging to reduce fogging. It's fully sealed to exceed IP67 standards.
- Convenient Layout and Design - User controls and identification marks are designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
- The included sunshade has external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.
|Magnification X Obj Lens||3.5-21x50|
|Reticle||EQL / G4P|
|Weight||35.5 oz / 1005g|
|EyeRelief||4 in / 101.6mm|
|Parallax Type||Side Focus|
|Min Parallax Distance||25 yds|
|Tube Diameter||34 mm|