Boyds designed the Pro Varmint to meet customers' requests who were looking for an affordable tactical design for their rimfire rifles.
The beavertail forend allows for greater stabilization off bags but is still trim enough for general purpose shooting. The dual-purpose butt hook provides for greater control of the stock and firearm with your non-trigger hand and allows for a better grip on the rear bag when shooting from the bench.
The Monte Carlo comb brings the shooter's cheek up for use with larger scopes and comes with an ambidextrous grip that allows either hand to assume a more natural position. The slight palm swell on either side provides for a more comfortable grip. Pro Varmint
- Leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering.
- Laboratory textured finish in black
- 13 3/4" Length of pull
- Longer forend can be used with 18" to 24" barrels
- 2 - front and 1- rear swivel stud provided for rapid assembly and disassembly of bipod mount.
- Overall length 31"
- Approximate weight is 2.85 lbs.
BBC - Bull Barrel Channel
SA - Short action
DBM - Detachable Box Mag
FBC - Factory Barrel Channel