The Classic is a compilation of the design elements Boyds found to be the most elegant and user-friendly examples of the classic style.
The slender, somewhat open grip is well defined but does not extend too far below the toe line. The comb is parallel to the bore, which aids in scope use, and because of its straight-line design, minimizes cheek slap under recoil.
Additional facial support is provided by a graceful cheekpiece that blends perfectly with the overall shape of the buttstock. The forend is flat/oval in cross-section and is proportioned to complement barrels of 22-26 inches.
Due to the variations among models and tolerances that factories may or may not routinely adhere to, some minor fitting may be required even on our fully finished drop-in parts to achieve that perfect fit to your action.
Classic Fully Inlet
- Sleek bevelled hand-conforming forend that is flat/oval, allowing superior palm to forend weld to help improve off-hand shooting.
- Classic design pistol grip for a quick shoulder mount
- The elegant cheek piece runs parallel to the bore, driving recoil to the shoulder, reducing the cheek slap and discouraging the shooter from climbing onto the scope.
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength.
- Internal material of the forend has been removed to reduce weight.
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering.
- Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions.
- The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
- The weight is approximately 2.8 lbs.
BBC - Bull Barrel Channel
SA - Short action
DBM - Detachable Box Mag
FBC - Factory Barrel Channel
PL - Pepper Laminated Stock
LH - Left Handed
HBC - Heavy Barrel Channel
NL - Nutmeg Laminated Stock