When the mission is forged through the coldest winter conditions, this boot is fully prepared. Completely waterproof, insulated for warmth to -40°, and armed with fierce lugs for traction in snow and ice, Salomon TOUNDRA FORCES CSWP is an advanced technology for arctic assaults.
- Featuring Aerotherm™ Aerogel insulation, TOUNDRA is rated to keep feet warm in -40°
- The winter Contagrip® sole features deep, aggressive lugs to ensure footing through snow, ice, mud, etc.
- Best-in-class weight and flexibility make this boot ideal for serious action.
|Lacing system:||Regular laces|
|Waterproofness:||ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)|
|Anatomical fit:||Standard fit|
|Drop (in mm):||15|
- For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof
- A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- A high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
PU coated leather
- A polyurethane-coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Durable, protective lining.
- For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centred.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
EVA sock liner
- A simple but effective EVA sock liner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.