A firm favourite of tactical athletes, the 6th version of Salomon's Speedcross is lighter with an even more grippy contact to the ground and faster mud evacuation.
The FORCES-specific version features a wider fit for more room across the forefoot.
- Mud Contagrip® - Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell™+ - A high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh - Tight mesh prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Ripstop fabric - Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Single-layer Mesh - A single layer of mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe and keeping the tongue centred.
- Lace pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
Inlay sole - Textile
Lining - Textile
Outsole - Rubber
Upper - Textile / Synthetic
Drop - 10 in mm
Heel stack height - 32mm
Forefoot stack height - 22mm
Weight - 262g
Lacing system - Quicklace®
Waterproofness - None