The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) - Mil-Spec model is a drop-in alternate buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec-sized receiver extension tubes.
Developed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and covers the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features an additional friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock motion for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel.
The Mil-Spec model includes a standard 0.3" thick rubber butt-pad, which supplies positive shoulder purchases to stop slippage even with body armour or modular gear.
Made in the USA
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- LOP, M4 Collapsed~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended~13.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range 3.3 in.
- Length, max6.9 in.
- Weight8.8 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension12.8 oz
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs