A binocular that provides excellent viewing from way before the sun rises to after sunset is a critical piece of gear for today's hunters. They also require a rangefinder that delivers an accurate readout to support that successful shot. With Bushnell's Fusion X, you get the best of both in one product.
Bushnell's HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—provides optimum viewing clarity, and you never have to worry about the rangefinder falling short because this unit delivers detailed readings for distances up to a full mile.
The full-size robust 10X42 design supports a rock-steady hold and great magnification without being too bulky and heavy. The Fusion X won't so much blink when mother nature gets rough, and your view won't be compromised thanks to its IPX7 waterproofing and Exo-Barrier lens coatings.
Backed by Bushnell's Lifetime Iron-Clad warranty means that the only thing that will let you down is the weather!
- First of its kind, ActivSync™ display technology fluidly morphs from black readouts against bright backgrounds to red readouts against dark ones, with infinitely variable tones. No more lost readings on game in deep cover. No more washed-out numbers on those super-bright cloudless days. No more guessing about whether you’re seeing a 600 or an 800 or ranging a buck or a tree. This is what the best-in-class rangefinding was destined to be.
- IPX7 waterproof construction means the Fusion X can be submerged at 1 meter for 30 minutes without compromising the integrity of the glass or electronics.
- Full one-mile ranging capability, accuracy to +/- one yard, and near/far, bow, and ballistic rifle modes provide exacting data. Precision ranging that supports successful shots.
- Snow, sleet, pouring rain, fog, and grit are no match for the Fusion X, thanks to our EXO™ Barrier lens protection. Bushnell's proprietary coating technology bonds to the exterior lens surface to repel moisture, oil, dust, and debris, so your view is clear no matter what Mother Nature is dishing out around you.
- The Fusion X’s HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—means you can tell antlers from branches well before sunrise and through the last minutes of shooting light. Fully multi-coated lenses and high-quality BK7 prisms bring light to the eye and crystal-clear pictures that enhance game animal identification.