The Gamma SL Anorak IFF in Ranger Green is a superlight, breathable softshell pullover that provides weather protection for various high output operational scenarios and environments.
Four-way stretch fabric is abrasion resistant and treated with DWR, delivering a garment that offers high mobility and light wind and rain/snow protection within an exceptionally lightweight package. The half-zip design makes the Gamma SL Anorak IFF compatible with plate carriers and reduces pressure points against the body while allowing heat regulation and venting.
The trim articulated fit moves with the body and reduces bulk, meaning it can be worn easily under a second outer layer. The low-profile adjustable hood provides additional weather protection and the IFF patches on each arm feature V-Lite™ retention loops.
- Air-permeable four-way stretch woven textile with superior abrasion and water resistance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile exterior left-chest pocket with zipper
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off and rapid ventilation
- Stretchy storm hood with a soft brim and adjustable drawcord
- Elasticated cuffs allow the sleeves to be pulled up over wristwatches or other equipment
- Adjustable hem cord to seal out drafts 4x4.5”
- Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with V-Lite™ retention loop allowing for the application of IFF markings/device
- Lightweight stretch nylon/spandex double weave treated with DWR (125gsm)