The KJI K700 AMT Tripod with Reaper Grip includes a heavy-duty tripod and Reaper Grip rest. The tripod is crafted of sturdy aluminium material and features 3-level leg extensions with locking levers.
The Reaper Rail boasts a robust pan and tilt range, 21° up and 87° down, as well as up to 11° of cant adjustment in each direction.
The Reaper Rail accommodates Picatinny rails and is also available for Arca Swiss applications.
- Smooth Pan/tilt
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Mounts directly to Picatinny rail
- User-friendly offset grip
- Locking cant adjustment
- A stable platform for long-range prevision
- Assembled in the USA
- Three position angle lock legs
- Up to 20 lbs load weight
- Reversible centre column
- Heavy Duty twist lock legs
- Lightweight carbon fibre 72" to 27" - folded to fully extended
- Adjustable locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks
- Unshakeable stability for precision shooting and hunting
- Designed to eliminate fatigue
- Tough enough for harsh environments
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- Offset grip design for improved shooting ergonomics