The KJI K700 AMT Tripod with Reaper Grip includes a heavy-duty tripod and Reaper Grip rest. The tripod is crafted of sturdy aluminium material and features 3-level leg extensions with locking levers.
The Reaper Grip boasts an adjustable, pivoting grip designed to accommodate both tapered and straight stocks and chassis without allowing recoil movement.
The K700 Tripod and Reaper Grip Kit provide a 360° smooth pan and a tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down) and is built to handle harsh environments.
Features Reaper Grip:
- Smooth pan/tilt
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Locking 1.5" to 3" grip
- User-friendly offset grip
- Protective grip padding
- A stable platform for long-range precision
- Adjustable grip for tapered stocks
- Assembled in the USA
- Three position angle lock legs
- Up to 20 lbs load weight
- Reversible centre column
- Heavy Duty twist lock legs
- Lightweight carbon fibre 72" to 27" - folded to fully extended
- Adjustable locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks
- Unshakeable stability for precision shooting and hunting
- Designed to eliminate fatigue
- Tough enough for harsh environments
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- Offset grip design for improved shooting ergonomics