The NITRO 20-60x65mm spotting scope offers large magnification in a compact size.
The fully multicoated optics and ED Prime Glass maximize brightness and contrast for high definition viewing. It's IPX7 waterproof rated, and it has Bushnell's exclusive EXO barrier for a clear image no matter the weather.
Dual focus wheels allow for both rapid and precision focusing for the crispest images. Integrated sunshade and tripod collar mount are standard.
- Incredible glass and coatings = bright viewing
- 20x-60x magnification brings images close
- Angled eyepiece for ease of viewing in different settings
- STUNNING CLARITY: ED Prime Glass eliminates chromatic aberration, increasing clarity and improving color representation in both daytime and low light conditions.
- FAST/FINE DUAL SPEED FOCUS: Fast/fine focus is a no-compromise system that allows the user to rapidly change the focus of the spotting scope then fine tune the focus for maximum clarity.
- 65MM OBJECTIVE: The 65mm objective allows for the best balance of light gathering, clarity, and low weight. While this spotter can provide excellent views on the range, it is designed to be easily carried into the backcountry for both hunting and nature observation.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: A magnesium chassis and rubber armor create a strong body that protects the optical system for a lifetime of use in the harshest environments.
- EXO BARRIER PROTECTION: EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- ROTATING TRIPOD RING: The tripod attachment ring allows the user to rotate the spotting scope for comfortable viewing from vehicles, on a hill, or on the bench at the range.
What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, SPUDZ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, Instruction Sheet.