H322: The H322 spotting scope reticle is designed as a companion to the H59 and H58 riflescope reticles, and is an exceptional reticle for spotting with any MRAD-based riflescope reticle or where real-time measured targeting information is required. It's 0.2 milliradian (MRAD) Horus Grid and patented Rapid Range Bars make it ideal for those looking for robust wind and drop compensation, target range estimation, and follow-up shot spotter communication capabilities.
TREMOR4: The TREMOR4 spotting scope reticle builds on the H322 and is designed as a companion to the TREMOR2, TREMOR3, or TREMOR5 riflescope reticles but is also an exceptional reticle for spotting with any MRAD-based riflescope reticle. With its 0.2 mil Horus Grid and patented time of flight wind dots, it can be used with any ballistics and in any environmental conditions for excellent follow-up shot spotter communication capabilities.
- EVOLUTION OF THE ELITE TACTICAL LIGHTWEIGHT MODULAR SPOTTING SCOPE Incorporates user-control enhancements such as the power change throw-lever, enhanced exterior lens coatings, and updated HORUS reticles.
- ED PRIME GLASS AND FMC UWB COATINGS HD glass and Fully-Multi-Coated optics, paired with Ultra-Wide-Band coatings, allow for more light transmission in low light situations.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT HDOS system gives a low-profile, lightweight construction without sacrificing resolution or contrast.
- IPX7, ALUMINUM ALLOY CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION The waterproof rugged aluminum chassis and heavy-duty rubber overmold ensure the glass and mechanical components are both secured and protected to maintain optical performance for years of use.
- EXO BARRIER EXO Barrier molecularly bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.