The K800 Carbon Fiber Tripod by KJI is the rock-solid, dependable tripod for law enforcement officers, hunters and competitive shooters. The K800 is capable of bearing optics, cameras or a firearm and is fully adjustable from a maximum height of 162 cm to a minimum of 50.2cm.
Weighing a mere 1,6 kg, the K800 can bear up to 9 kg. Its comprehensive locked-leg design guarantees the tripod won't tip over from strong winds or an accidental jolt. Included with the K800 Tripod are a carrying case, rubber grip feet and a 3/8" -16 (1/4"-20) reversible threaded stud.
With rifle shooters exclusively in mind, the purpose-built Reaper Grip from KJI utilizes an innovative pan and tilt mechanism, which allows for smooth 360-degree pan rotation and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down.) The Reaper's offset design allows for exact magazine changes with the rifle mounted and provides easy manipulation of the control arm.
The offset design accommodates most rifles with bottom metal or extended magazines while maintaining a centre of gravity. The locking control arm allows the shooter's off-hand to lock the rifle at the desired vertical angle/tilt.
With less than a ¼ of a turn, the locking control arm goes from allowing the rifle to rotate vertically to completely locking it down freely. Locking the rifle at the desired position provides added stability when firing and significantly reduces shooter fatigue.
The Reaper Grip is compatible with all tripods with 3/8-inch x 16" and ¼-20" (with included insert) threaded studs.
- Flip-Lock Tripod Made with durable Carbon Fiber material
- Maximum operating height at 162 cm
- Minimum operating height at 50.2 cm
- Can bear optics, cameras or a firearm at a maximum weight of 9 kg
- Adjustable locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks and chassis
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations
- Heavy-duty construction designed to tackle harsh environments
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- Offset grip design allows for magazine changes with the rifle mounted and provides easy manipulation of the control arm
- Carrying case included