Salomon XA FORCES MID EN is a lightweight, all conditions tactical boot for moving fast in the most critical situations.
Based on Salomon's iconic XA PRO 3D, this special forces oriented boot is more durable in every way and has a beefier outsole.
- Reinforced Durability
- Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole.
- Advanced Stability
- Coming from Trail Running, Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, offers great protection and stability for all-trek comfort.
- Lightweight Construction
- Even with the added durability, XA FORCES MID EN is still one of the lightest shoes in its category.
Drop (in mm)
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer a long-term durability.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- A high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- A tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centred.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
Medial protective pad
- A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
Moulded OrthoLite® sock liner
- Moulded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole
- A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
ISO NORM 2419:2012 - 2.0mm thick leather
- Thicker than typical shoe leather for increased durability.
COMPOSITION AND ADVICE
Leather / Textile