When working on the WetWorX Maritime Assault Gloves, the first thing S&S Precision wanted to ensure was that the user wouldn’t feel a significant disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves.
They carefully chose the materials to provide substantial commonality between the warm & cold gloves while maintaining the centred climate traits necessary to operate in a wide variety of environments.
Paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics of maritime operations, they have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion.
Athletic-inspired grip and dexterity in a maritime assault glove, the WetWorX warm weather glove is for hand protection in warmer wet environments where the textured grip hold and confidence are required, but a quick drying time is essential.
- "Gripmax" thumb construction with conductive material = grip where you need it, conductive where you need it
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure = easy don and doff
- Single-layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm = enhanced wet grip
- Open mesh and durable water repellent treatment = quick dry time
- Seamless back of hand construction = longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall = enhanced trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Wrap over fingertip construction = better sense of touch
- Keyhole thumb construction = increased articulation.