The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed-cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling - quickly transitioning from a “hands-free” carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware: glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware: anodised machined aluminium adjuster, phosphate steel tri-glides
The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations - Nylon and Metal hardware:
The all-new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminium Adjuster that is hard coat anodised matte black and combined with phosphate steel tri-glides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a weapon sling - perfect for those apocalypse guns and the “all metal” type of shooters.