Packaged as an emergency set-up, the Rigger's Belt comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide a comfortable position.
Warp Strength™ Technology used in the Rigger's Belt uniformly spreads the load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The E220 quickly converts the Rigger's Belt component into a functional harness.
Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration). Rigger's Belt fits LEAF Sphinx, Gryphon, Talos and Drac Pants.
- Emergency harness set-up in a single pouch
- Wider panels on sling form comfortable leg loops
- Bound mesh sling edge is tidy and durable
- Easily stored, lightweight, supple
- TWEAVE® Durastretch® 6.5oz plain weave stretch-woven
- Vapour Mesh™ 7075 (Leg Loops)
- T6 aluminium anodized buckle