The updated Cold WX Hoody LT is a highly packable and lightweight insulation jacket. Suitable for use on its own in colder temperate and sub-polar climates, it is also easily layered with accompanying LEAF layers above and below for even harsher conditions.
With a new GORE® INFINIUM® fabric, this durable two-layer laminate delivers long-lasting windproof performance and high resistance to rain and snow.
The hoody is filled with premium Climashield synthetic insulation and patterned for high air permeability; the hoody maintains LEAF’s strict requirements to support a wearer’s comfort in high output situations.
- A highly adjustable insulated hood with integrated drawcords, comfort collar, and next-to-skin fabrics around the cheeks and chin when raised.
- NIR Signature Reduction
- Weatherproof zippered pockets are one-hand and gloved-hand operation friendly.
- Full-zip closure (w/No Slip Zip™) prevents the zipper from self-opening at the collar.
- Upper arm pockets include 4” x 4.5” IFF Velcro™ patches, VLite™ retention rings are accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and plate carriers.
- Drawcords are one-handed, glove-friendly and vertically routed to minimize interference with duty belts, harnesses and pack hip straps.
- Weight - 410grams / 18oz
- GORE® INFINIUM® 2L 40D ripstop face fabric with NIR Signature Reduction
- CLIMASHIELD 3.0oz Prism Fiberfill insulation with DWR