Fully padded, single compartment bag.
A weatherproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Direct Action tasks that also combats enabler capable. The main internal compartment is configured with Velcro® for the insertion of aftermarket modular pouches.
Weight: 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.6 oz
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Internal Velcro® loop panels (x3) allow for versatile pouch configurations
- Top zip pocket (with retention lanyard) stores mission essential personal items
- Side zip pockets hold 3L water bladder; hydration port for external routing
Pack Design & Construction
- PPE compatible allowing the pack to be worn with body armour & helmet
- Side grab handles for ease of transfer to ground mobility vehicle or non–standard tactical vehicle
- Main compartment communications porting allows for the external routing of communications cables
- c.30l capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
Pack Suspension Configuration
- Removable/scalable hip belt (with hip pods) allows for equal weight distribution
- Dual-density shoulder straps distribute weight over a broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- 15mm removable aluminium stays can be custom shaped to the curvature of the spine or wearing with PPE
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Clamshell zip opening provides easy access to the main compartment
- INVISTA 500d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- Surface clean only.