A waterproof, breathable, lightweight, and packable pant shell that is worn when conducting full-spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
GORE TOF DSP1 (MIL) Certified
Weight: 380 g / 13.4 oz
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full side zips allow easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation
- Fly zip accessible when wearing load carriage equipment
- Fly has zip and button snap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens overboot. Vertical routing prevents snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticised, adjustable nylon web high rise waist adds sizing flexibility
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
Logos & Label Configuration
- An internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- GORE-TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- GORE-TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.