A waterproof, breathable, lightweight, and packable jacket shell that is worn when conducting full-spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
Weight: 420 g / 14.8 oz
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Fixed Hood (with elasticised stow loop) allows the hood to be stowed to mitigate snags
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhance ventilation when worn with PPE
- Centerline zip closure permits easy on/off over equipment
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permit secure seal at cuff
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimises interference with a duty belt and PPE
- Chest pockets store personal items
- Internal stretch zip pockets stores personal items
Logos & Label Configuration
- An internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- GORE-TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.