Durable waterproof/breathable shell jacket for inclement conditions.
A waterproof, breathable, and durable jacket shell that is worn when conducting full-spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
Weight: 575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- StowHood™ can be stowed in the collar when not required
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhance ventilation when worn with PPE
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permit secure seal at cuff
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimises interference with a duty belt and PPE
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
Logos & Label Configuration
- An internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
- GORE-TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE-TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.