A waterproof, breathable, and durable bib pant shell that is worn when conducting full-spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
Weight: 620 g / 1 lb 5.9 oz
- Half bib has breathable stretch back panel; enhanced weather protection on the bib front
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full side zips allow easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation
- Fly has zip and button snap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens overboot. Vertical routing prevents snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticised, adjustable nylon web high rise waist adds sizing flexibility
- Thigh cargo pockets store hats, gloves and accessories
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
Logos & Label Configuration
- An internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE
- GORE-TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- SCHOELLER® Keprotec® (instep reinforcement)
- TWEAVE® Durastretch® 6.5oz Plain Weave Stretch-Woven
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.