A lightweight no melt/no drip materials based under body armour combat shirt that is worn when conducting Direction Action tasks in hot weather conditions in either an arid or tropical environment.
Weight: 465 g / 1 lb
- PPE Compatible allowing the shirt to be functionally worn with body armour
- Daisy chain hardpoints (in upper arm pockets) allowing for the tying off of mission essential equipment
- Upper arm zip pockets allowing for convenient pocket accessibility when wearing PPE
Design & Fit
- Mesh pocket bag liners (upper arm pocketing) allowing for enhanced ventilation and reducing overall apparel weight when the shirt is wet
- Low profile zip neck allowing the collar to be worn either open or as a neck protector
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permit secure seal at cuff
Logos & Label Configuration
- Upper arm IFF Velcro® 4x4.5” (w/V-Lite™ retention ring) enhancing the retention of electronic IFF devices
- CYBERKNIT M1401 4.5oz No Melt/No Drip Nylon-Cotton Blended Mesh Knit
- GORE Katana 5.3oz No Melt/No Drip Nylon-Cotton-ePTFE Blended Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.