The Duffle Pack 50 is a lightweight yet highly durable and water-resistant 50L duffle pack for land, air and maritime deployments.
All seams are sealed, and the weather flap over the zipper makes it highly resistant to rain, meaning the duffle can sit on wet ground or the deck of a boat without wetting the contents. Fully adjustable and padded shoulder straps allow for adjustment on the move, and they can be pulled tight to the pack to reduce entanglement when being transported in a vehicle.
There are additional robust grab handles on all four sides of the duffle, making it easy to manoeuvre and tie-down. The reflective white interior makes it easier to organize equipment in tactical and low light conditions, and the subtle branding does not belie the MultiCam® colourway.
- Highly water-resistant and durable fabric
- Shoulder straps are adjustable for wearing on the back or stowing for hand carriage.
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- The reflective white interior makes it easier to see contents in low light conditions.
- Lightweight and packable and can be rolled up for storage
- Fully seam-sealed for water-resistance
- Dual WaterTight™ zipper sliders for easy access
- The weather-resistant flap provides additional zipper protection from the elements.
- Subtle embroidered and heat transfer branding
- Weight 0.6kg
- 500D Cordura, PU coated both sides (340gsm)